Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Team Building With DX

I spent this past weekend in Qing Yuan on a team building trip with my company. It was a ton of fun! The highlight for all, I believe, was the rafting. You sat in a two-person, inflatable boat, wearing an ill-fitted helmet and life jacket, and left your fates to the currents to take you downstream. I loved that it was such a natural experience. We did not use paddles of any sort to manipulate our direction!
723361134172107597

The parts that where we went downhill were exhilarating but could be very rough and bumpy. However, the parts at the calmer waters were scarier. Other boats around us had people well-equipped with water guns and shovels, ready to demolish us with water whenever we went by. They do tend to target you more if you squirt them first though, which my colleague Emma and I quickly experienced. It was a great time and the weather was completely on our side. By the end of it, we were all dripping wet and had messed up hair, but we didn’t mind.

11863240_857127304384172_4171701239715811652_nIMG_0814

Another highlight for me was getting to know some of my colleagues on a deeper level. Despite seeing them around the office and at lunch every single day, it is completely different to be spending all day outside the office and trying something new together. I can definitely see the value of team building trips.

The post Team Building With DX appeared first on CRCC Asia.

No comments:

Post a Comment